Company History of ADDAL
1972. 09. Opened Origin of ADDAL, Fried Snack House in Munsan city by CEO Ms. Lee's father, Young-Seok, Lee.
2000. 11. Opened 'Father’s Fried Snack, Daughter’s Tteokbokki' store in Seoul city.
04. Mr. Lee developed herb fry powder and powder sauce of Ms. Lee’s Tteokbokki.
05. Succeeded in launching Korea 1st Tteokbokki Franchise Store.
2003. 07. Registered ‘ADDAL’ patent by the founder, Ms. Lee.
2007. 08. Opened 100th store in Korea.
2011. 07. Opened 1st store in Beijing, China.
12. Opened 900th store in Korea.
2015. 08. Established ‘ADDAL Co., Ltd.’ and the founder, Ms. Hyun-Kyung, Lee became CEO.
- Launched innovative store for the next generation of ADDAL.
- Developed liquid soup of Tteokbokki and non-oxidizing cooking oil by CEO Ms. Lee
2016. 02. Signed MOU with Sunchang city, the famous city for Korean soybean sauce.
04. Opened 1st next generation store of ADDAL.
07. Developed Tomato healthy Tteokbokki sauce with Fermented Microorganism Laboratory.
2017. 10. Launched 'ADDAL Tomato Red Pepper Paste Sauce Tteokbokki'.
Started to sell Retail Package Sauce Products through TV Home Shopping.
2018. 01. Opened 'ADDAL Black' stores in Shopping Mall, Hyper Mart and Food court.
Exceptionally, ADDAL has achieved the Top-Selling Franchise Store
in the food court of Lotte Department Store, Home Plus, etc.
03. Opened 1st ADDAL RMU (Raise Me Up) store as part of job opening support policy
by CEO Ms. Lee’s social consideration project.
07. Signed contract with AFA (Asian Franchise Academy) to develop franchise biz internationally.
09. Opened 46th next generation store and 3rd ADDAL RMU store.
11. Sign contract with SAMJIN GlobalNet to export Retail Package Sauce Products
to US, Canada, Australia & NZ market.